Benefex currently have an exciting opportunity for ambitious and positive people to champion all things Client Success, both internally and externally.
The Client Success Team owns client relationships across Benefex’s portfolio which includes some of the world’s best-known companies. Our success is driven by the results and value we deliver for our clients and is measured through revenue retention, growth and the creation of Benefex client advocates.
It’s an exciting time to be part of Benefex and, as part of our exciting journey, this role plays a key part in our clients’ success. You will have shared ownership of a portfolio of clients with a Client Success Director which will entail developing a strategic plan that achieves our clients’ desired outcomes and meets Benefex’s commercial objectives.
Reporting to the Head of Client Success you will ensure the NPS response targets are met and you will deliver quarterly business reviews. You will also identify areas of expansion with clients by building a great relationship with key stakeholders.
Required skills and experience:
- Current experience of working in Customer Success or Account Management roles
- Demonstrable results in managing churn, identifying expansion opportunities, and driving client satisfaction
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Confident presentation skills
- Proven relationship builder
- Some understanding of Employee Benefits, Employee Experience/Engagement, HCM and/or similar SaaS industries would be beneficial