We’re looking for an experienced copywriter to join our marketing team and produce engaging industry-leading content, build our brand, launch incredible employee experience products, and support our international growth.
You’ll be working in a small but driven team, which is made up of our Marketing Director, Events Co-ordinator, Digital Marketing Manager, and Copywriting Manager. Together, we’ve achieved a phenomenal amount over the last few years, and we want to keep building, evolving, and innovating, which is where you come in…
What will you be doing?
- Working in an award-winning technology company and becoming an expert in everything to do with OneHub, our employee experience platform
- Learning, researching and writing about industry-focused topics, including: employee benefits, employee experience, workplace recognition, employee communications, HR data and analytics, and workplace wellbeing
- Writing for a range of audiences, including clients, prospects, and partners, from Junior HR assistants, to Chief People Officers and Finance Directors.
- Working with our product, sales, design, and consulting teams to create a host of content as outlined below
- Working alongside some of the world’s best employers to support them in delivering exceptional employee experiences
- Editing and proofreading other contributors’ copy to align with the company tone of voice and content plan
- Posting on social media channels, including live-blogging during industry events
You’ll be writing for a range of channels
The best thing about working in our Marketing team is that no two days are the same. One day, you’ll be live-Tweeting a webinar, the next, you’ll be doing some in-depth research on a new product, and the next, you might be writing an entry for some upcoming awards. To give you an idea, here are the kinds of things you’ll be working on (plus a whole lot more):
- Press releases
- Social media
- Email campaigns
- Events content
- How-to guides
- Award entries
- Webinars and podcasts
- Brochures and reports
In an ideal world, you’ll have experience with:
- B2B copywriting
- Content management systems
- Social media
A small challenge for you:
We’d like to find out about your writing style, straight from the get-go. So, when you apply, please do submit your CV, cover letter, and anything else you’d like to do to stand out, BUT, we’d like to set you a task, too…
Take a look at the highlights video for our Winter Client Forum here, and, based on what you can gather from this, write an invitation to our Summer Client Forum. We’re not going to give you too much more detail than that, only that it’s on Thursday 5th July at the City Summer House in London. You can run with it from there! Just add it into your cover letter.