Customer Success Manager (Reward and Recognition)
We’re hiring! Come and join our team
Fancy coming and being part of our team of Benefexers? We need awesome people to join us on our mission to make work a great place to be for absolutely everyone.
We’re a fast-moving technology business undergoing rapid growth, and are one of the leading providers of employee benefits solutions to employers. To help us on our quest to deliver and be the best (we’re more multi-talented than we thought - we can do poetry as well!) we need the most brilliant people out there on board… and that’s where you come in.
About the role
Do you have superhuman organisation and communication skills? Do you love liaising with our lovely clients? Fancy putting your skills to the test in an exciting Client Management career? Are you reliable and competent? Do you have the ability to motivate the people around you and get tasks done quickly and efficiently?
Well, you’re in luck! We are looking for some Customer Success Managers to act as a dedicated day-to-day services contact for a portfolio of clients.
This role is extremely busy, and not for the faint-hearted; it’s going to be busy, but for the right person this really could be the start to an amazing career. You’ll be reporting directly into the General Manager of Reward and Recognition and work closely with our technical team to deliver an amazing experience for our customers.
- Own the relationship with customers. Support with implementation and ensure each customer launch is a smashing success.
- Provide ongoing support to customers as needed throughout the customer journey.
- Bridge their needs with our capabilities to help shape the development of the product.
- Work with external providers of digital gift cards and providers of unique experiences to add to the global catalogue of options for our customers’ employees to choose from.
- Manage support tickets and capture customer feedback. Know how to triage customer issues.
- Be able to translate customer issues into language the development team can understand, and vice versa (learn and use more technical language and jargon-free language depending on your audience.
- Project Management – working cross-functional across product, operations, and the development team to motivate and get tasks done.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding self-initiative.
- Eyes like a hawk...with super strong attention to detail!
- This is such an exciting opportunity, the sky really is the limit!
Although we don't require tons of experience, the following would be a huge benefit:
- Someone who has a real passion for Benefex, understands our business through and through and encompasses every one of our values.
- We’re looking for a real complete finisher, who is an analytical and proactive thinker, and someone who really takes ownership and accountability of their work.
- Someone who will interact and work with every department, talking to stakeholders internally and externally on all levels to achieve the best!
- An amazingly organised person, with phenomenal attention to detail!
- Someone who is ready and willing to give 100%.
- Previous experience in managing client relationships.
- Customer service experience
Rewards for you:
- Benefits including 25 days' holiday (plus an extra day off for your birthday!)
- Employer-funded healthcare, income protection, life insurance, financial education and employee assistance programme
- Plus, access to our own award-winning online benefits scheme!
- Great team and newly-renovated office environment
- A competitive salary
- Regular social events
- Use of our own OneHub | Recognition app
Interested? Get in touch!
Start as you mean to go on, though: don’t just bore us with a bog standard CV and dreary cover letter which you’ve used 100 times before for every other vacancy out there. We like people who are creative and challenge the norm, so reflect that in how you apply to come and work for us. A CV is useful, there’s no denying that, but make your application stand out from the crowd and do something different. We like different.
So if you fancy joining a workplace which strives to make a difference, moves at lightning speed and is a little bit unique, we're love to hear from you.