Do you have superhuman organisation and communication skills? Do you love liaising with our lovely clients? Fancy putting your skills to the test in an exciting Client Management career? Are you reliable and competent? Do you have the ability to motivate the people around you and get tasks done quickly and efficiently?
Well, you’re in luck! We are looking for some Customer Success Managers to act as a dedicated day-to-day services contact for a portfolio of clients.
This role is extremely busy, and not for the faint-hearted; it’s going to be busy, but for the right people this really could be the start to an amazing career. You will be working with our Customer Success team – as well as every other department in the business – to deliver the amazing services that our clients want and expect – easy peasy, right?
- You will have responsibility of managing the day-to-day service relationship for the client HR function and payroll teams.
- You will be the dedicated contact for all client representatives within a portfolio of clients.
- You will schedule and conduct monthly SLA client reviews.
- Meet with clients to discuss service needs.
- Be knowledgeable on the scheme designs for your portfolio and provide advice to ESC and Data Services when needed.
- Manage all ‘in-life’ escalations from clients.
- Support with scheme training prior to enrolment periods.
- Be involved in the handover of client designs from Customer Success to Implementations, and Implementations to Data Services.
- You will own service relating to your clients, including helpdesk support and data.
- Ensure handover documentation is complete prior to scheme going live.
- Be confident to feed back all metrics, concerns, findings and issues to the Director of Service.
Although we do not require tons of experience for the role, the following would be a real benefit!
- Someone who has a real passion for Benefex, understands our business through and through and encompasses every one of our values.
- We’re looking for a real complete finisher, who is an analytical and proactive thinker, and someone who really takes ownership and accountability of their work.
- Someone who will interact and work with every department, talking to stakeholders internally and externally on all levels to achieve the best!
- An amazingly organised person, with phenomenal attention to detail!
- Someone who is ready and willing to give 100%.
- Previous experience in managing client relationships.
- Customer service experience.
Absolute musts for the role:
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding self-initiative.
- Eyes like a hawk...with super strong attention to detail!
This is such an exciting opportunity, the sky really is the limit!
If you have read all of the above and are thinking, yes, yes, yes, I can do all of this and more, this is my chance to shine, then why not apply? What is stopping you?