Have you got the BenefeX Factor?
Fancy coming and being part of our team in Sales? We need an awesome person to join us on our mission to make work a great place to be for absolutely everyone!
We’re a fast-moving technology business undergoing rapid growth as a provider of Employee Benefits solutions and market-leading OneHub | Recognition app to employers. To help us on our quest to deliver and be the best we need the most brilliant people out there… that’s where you come in.
Fancy joining a department which strives to bring new clients into our business, moves at lightning speed and is a little bit unique? We’d like to hear from you!
We’re currently recruiting for people just like you to come and join our team as a Reward & Recognition Development Consultant.
As an ambitious sales individual you will be pivotal in bringing our new fantastic OneHub | Recognition app to the market. With your tenacious, outgoing and driven personality you will be contacting key stakeholders in our target market, promoting the app and booking meetings for our Client Manager and Director.
For this opportunity outbound B2B sales experience is needed. You will use your outbound experience to open up new opportunities to get us in front of key stakeholders.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
You’ll be generating opportunities and arranging meetings for the Client Manager and Director. This will involve identifying opportunities through inbound and outbound activity over phone and email. This is a prime opportunity to be part of a ground-breaking product’s journey under the market-leading Benefex brand.
If you have most of the following, we’d really like to meet you:
- Driven, self-motivated and confident
- Money-motivated with a desire to exceed targets
- Competitive; you want to be the best
- Ability to handle objections
- Track record of building and developing prospective client relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience of using CRM Software to manage potential prospects
- Ability to improvise and think on your feet
- Ability to communicate confidently with senior people
The main duties for this role include:
- Outbound meeting and lead generation, predominantly achieved through warm and cold calling
- Develop and nurture existing and potential clients through marketing campaigns and subsequent campaign follow up
- Research prospective clients and maintain data quality, relevant information about prospects and history of campaigns and leads
- Maintain prospective client relationships in a polite and professional manner
- Work alongside all Benefex departments to ensure that prospective clients are effectively and appropriately supported
- Assist the wider team in writing and distribution of outbound email campaigns
- Follow up on inbound leads and distribute information where requested
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism within all aspects of the job role
Rewards for you:
- Benefits include 25 days holiday (plus your birthday off!)
- Healthcare, income protection, life assurance and access to our own award-winning online benefits scheme
- Great team and modern office environment
- 1-on-1 training
- A competitive salary plus commission