Fancy coming and being part of our team of Benefexers? We need awesome people to join us on our mission to make work a great place to be for absolutely everyone.
We’re a fast moving technology business undergoing rapid growth, and we're one of the leading providers of employee benefits solutions to employers. To help us on our quest to deliver and be the best, we need the most brilliant people out there on board… and that’s where you come in.
Fancy joining a workplace which strives to make a difference, moves at lightning speed and is a little bit unique? We’d like to hear from you. We’re currently recruiting for people just like you to come and join our team.
We’re looking for a Sales Support who can support the sales team within the three keys areas: Sales, Bid Team and Strategic Consulting.
Working within the Sales team, your main focus will be provide support with bids and pitch documents, assist with preparation for meetings, and carry out research.
If you have most of the following, we’d really like to meet you:
- Strong verbal and “plain English” written communication skills with a keen eye for detail, consistency and quality
- The ability to lead by example and instil this in others
- Time management, efficiency, flexibility to do what it takes to meet deadlines and work independently with minimal supervision
- Assertiveness but with the ability to remain tactful and mindful of the wider pressures on different business areas
- A ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent influencing and facilitation skills, with strength of character to challenge and influence behaviour for the good of the wider bid
- Remain calm under pressure and manage multiple resources
- Good all round knowledge and experience using Word, PowerPoint, Excel. Training will be given for InDesign.
The main duties for this role include:
- Supporting bid/tender/RFP responses, covering for holidays, and ensuring bids are sent out in a timely manner
- Build and maintain a library of information that is accurate, current and compelling to the reader and which reflects the Benefex portfolio in full
- Responsibility for ensuring the bid library is kept up to date
- Identify and liaise successfully with the relevant stakeholders across the business to obtain or verify information contained within a response
- Create, maintain and evolve a suite of template material so that smaller bids can be “self-managed” to improve on effectiveness, efficiency and quality
- Lead on smaller bids when Bid Writer is focussed on large bids
- Look for ways to improve the look and feel of our proposals and corporate slide decks
- Binding/printing/posting/delivering responses
- Checking responses before they are submitted
- Creation of slide decks.
- Sales meeting/quarterly kick off support; venue booking
- Support the sales team with document creation/proof reading documents/input in to look and feel
- Booking WeWork/meeting venues and keeping a track of costs
- Sales research for prospects including specific news searching on a weekly basis for the top 50 prospects.
- Researching new prospect targets
- Internal liaison on contracts/chasing
- Ad-hoc activities as required
Rewards for you
- Benefits including 25 days' holiday (plus your birthday off!)
- Healthcare, income protection, life assurance and access to our own award-winning online benefits scheme
- Great team and innovative office environment
- A competitive salary