We’re hiring! Come and join our team
Fancy coming and being part of our team of Benefexers? We need awesome people to join us on our mission to make work a great place to be for absolutely everyone.
We’re a fast-moving technology business undergoing rapid growth, and are one of the leading providers of employee benefits solutions to employers. To help us on our quest to deliver and be the best (we’re more multi-talented than we thought - we can do poetry as well!) we need the most brilliant people out there on board… and that’s where you come in.
About the role
We’re currently recruiting for people just like you to come and join our team as a Technical Specialist.
- Working to strict deadlines for delivery
- Configuring the OneHub system (our unique, built-in-house technology!) to match agreed specifications
- Working on a variety of projects - flexible benefits, TRS, pensions auto-enrolment etc.
- Supporting multiple projects simultaneously
- Attend project meetings with colleagues or clients as required
- Unit testing completed work, and peer reviewing colleagues’ work
- Working through issues and defects identified on test logs
- Reviewing technical specifications and working with consultants to resolve queries
- Reviewing and validating incoming client data
- Raising any data validation queries to consultants or clients
- Working with our Data Services team to produce payroll and provider reports
- Documenting processes
- Problem solving and investigating queries
- Troubleshooting system and data issues
- Administrative and ad-hoc activities as required
- Maintaining confidentiality within all aspects of the job role
- Strong numeric skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication
- Ability to work under pressure
- Multi-tasking / time-management
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Be an expert with data
- Preferably have technical experience
Although we don't require tons of experience, the following would be a huge benefit:
- Coding experience (C# ideal)
- Microsoft Access
- Industry experience - payroll, tax, employee benefits, HR, pensions etc
Rewards for you:
- Benefits including 25 days' holiday (plus an extra day off for your birthday!)
- Employer-funded healthcare, income protection, life insurance, financial education and employee assistance programme
- Plus, access to our own award-winning online benefits scheme!
- Great team and newly-renovated office environment
- A competitive salary
- Regular social events
- Use of our own OneHub | Recognition app
Interested? Get in touch!
Start as you mean to go on, though: don’t just bore us with a bog standard CV and dreary cover letter which you’ve used 100 times before for every other vacancy out there. We like people who are creative and challenge the norm, so reflect that in how you apply to come and work for us. A CV is useful, there’s no denying that, but make your application stand out from the crowd and do something different. We like different.
So if you fancy joining a workplace which strives to make a difference, moves at lightning speed and is a little bit unique, we're love to hear from you.