Have you got the BenefeX Factor?
Fancy coming and being part of our team of Benefexers? We need awesome people to join us on our mission to make work a great place to be for absolutely everyone.
We’re a fast moving technology business undergoing rapid growth and are passionate about supporting our clients to deliver a stand out employee experience. To help us on our quest to deliver and be the best we need the most brilliant people out there on board… and that’s where you come in.
Do you want to join a workplace which strives to make a difference, moves at lightning speed and is a little bit unique? We’d like to hear from you. We’re currently recruiting for people just like you to come and join our team as a Telesales Executive.
We’re looking for an experienced Telesales Executive, but this is not your average, boring, outbound calling role. The leads are hot and you will be dealing with senior people in large corporates.
Working within the Sales team your main focus will be to drive new business and help us achieve our high growth ambitions for 2018 and beyond.
You’ll need to generate qualified leads and arrange meetings for the Sales Consultants. This will involve identifying opportunities through inbound and outbound activity over the phone and via email..
If you have most of the following, we’d really like to meet you:
- Demonstrable record in Telesales
- Proven experience of outbound calling capability
- Driven, self-motivated and confident
- Money motivated with a desire to exceed targets
- Competitive: you want to be the best
- Ability to handle objections
- Track record of building and developing prospective client relationships
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience of using CRM Software to manage potential prospects
- Ability to improvise and think on your feet
- Experience within the Reward and Benefits sector
- Ability to communicate confidently with senior people
- Experience of using Salesforce.com software
The main duties for this role include:
- Outbound meeting and lead generation predominantly achieved through warm calling
- Develop and nurture existing and potential clients through marketing campaigns and subsequent campaign follow up
- Research prospective clients and maintain data quality, relevant information about prospects and history of campaigns and leads
- Maintain prospective client relationships in a polite and professional manner
- Work alongside all Benefex departments to ensure that prospective clients are effectively and appropriately supported
- Assist the wider team in the writing and distribution of outbound e-mail campaigns
- Follow-up on inbound leads and distribute information where requested
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism within all aspects of the job role.
Rewards for you
- Benefits including 25 days holiday (plus your birthday off!)
- Healthcare, income protection, life assurance and access to our own award-winning online benefits scheme
- Great team and innovative office environment
- One-to-one training
- A competitive salary plus commission.