We’re hiring! Come and join our team
Fancy coming and being part of our team of Benefexers? We need awesome people to join us on our mission to make work a great place to be for absolutely everyone.
We’re a fast-moving technology business undergoing rapid growth, and are one of the leading providers of employee benefits solutions to employers. To help us on our quest to deliver and be the best (we’re more multi-talented than we thought - we can do poetry as well!) we need the most brilliant people out there on board… and that’s where you come in.
About the role
Here at Benefex, we are all about ensuring our clients and their employees have the best possible employee experience, predominantly through our market-leading and award-winning product, OneHub - ensuring that we use our technology to create that exceptional employee experience for all. Due to company expansion, we are currently looking for an UX/UI Designer to join our Product Engineering team.
- Working alongside the Senior UX Designer, engineering teams and Product Managers to define, implement and deliver vibrant and engaging user experiences across a range of products.
- Design user interfaces for desktop, mobile and tablet including navigation and flows for web, native iOS and PWA.
- Creating concepts into user flows, wireframes, and prototypes across a wide range of devices and interfaces to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Support the agile engineering teams with the interactive prototypes and lo-fi / hi-fi designs from concept to final hand-off.
- Responsibility for the development and maintenance of the live style guides shared across all products.
- Support the Senior UX Designer to create mock-ups for use in client pitches.
- Liaising with peers and executive level stakeholders informing and presenting key milestone deliverables.
- Take a user-driven development approach, diving into existing user interactions and evaluate feedback, test and iterate your designs.
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and other visual design and wireframing tools.
- Proven experience in creating UI design wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Experience designing native iOS apps and PWA
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Dynamic and agile thinker and problem solver with a creative, innovative approach.
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal, combined with the ability to work across diverse cultures.
Although we don't require tons of experience, the following would be a huge benefit:
- [Input as needed]
Rewards for you:
- Benefits including 25 days' holiday (plus an extra day off for your birthday!)
- Employer-funded healthcare, income protection, life insurance, financial education and employee assistance programme
- Plus, access to our own award-winning online benefits scheme!
- Great team and newly-renovated office environment
- A competitive salary
- Regular social events
- Use of our own OneHub | Recognition app
Interested? Get in touch!
Start as you mean to go on, though: don’t just bore us with a bog standard CV and dreary cover letter which you’ve used 100 times before for every other vacancy out there. We like people who are creative and challenge the norm, so reflect that in how you apply to come and work for us. A CV is useful, there’s no denying that, but make your application stand out from the crowd and do something different. We like different.
So if you fancy joining a workplace which strives to make a difference, moves at lightning speed and is a little bit unique, we're love to hear from you.