Benefex brings Headspace to employee benefits09.07.21
Friday 9th July 2021, LONDON. Benefex today has announced a partnership with Headspace, the global leader in mindfulness and meditation, offering Benefex customers access to the Headspace for Work programme which encompasses a number of in-app guided programmes to support the mental health and wellbeing of the workforce.
The collaboration will provide millions of employees on Benefex’s OneHub platform access to Headspace for Work – a science backed meditation and mindfulness platform developed to alleviate stress and offer proven mindfulness resources to help guide and support teams – leading to healthier organisations.
As part of the connection, employers will be able to directly manage their programme and see the impact via their own employer dashboard, engagement resources, and measurement tools, while also working with the Headspace Partner Success team to support mindfulness education and the adoption of Headspace within their organisation.
Gethin Nadin, Director of Wellbeing at Benefex said, “Bringing Headspace to the Benefex Marketplace is something we’ve been looking forward to immensely. The popularity of the app, combined with Headspace’s commitment to activities and content that make a provable impact to the lives of employees, makes this a must-have resource for employers who want to put employee wellbeing at the centre of everything that they do.”
Jolawn Victor, Headspace CIO said, “Supporting people’s health and wellbeing is paramount to helping organisations realise their employees’ abilities and cope with the stresses of their work and personal lives. Headspace for Work empowers employees to be the best version of themselves and to have the tools to support their careers.”
“The latest partnership with Benefex is a welcome addition to our existing roster of purposeful businesses which have adopted Headspace for Work.
Off the back of the partnership Benefex and Headspace will be co-hosting a webinar on 30 July exploring meditation and mindfulness from an employee experience point of view.
Headspace was created with one mission in mind: to improve the health and happiness of the world. Reaching more than 70 million users in 190 countries, Headspace is backed by science and is the leading meditation app committed to advancing the field of mindfulness meditation through clinically-validated research on our product. Headspace is committed to advancing the field of mindfulness through clinically validated research, with one of the largest research pipelines of any digital health and wellness company.
- Headspace reduces stress in 10 days
- 30 days of Headspace reduced stress by a third
- 10 days of Headspace increased happiness by 16%
- Headspace reduces negative emotions by 28%
- Headspace is the only major player in the meditation category that is committed to advancing the field of mindfulness and meditation through clinically-validated research.
- Headspace has one of the largest research pipelines of any digital health and wellness company.
- Headspace employs an in-house science team which focuses on developing evidence-based interventions and clinically validating the benefits of Headspace through over 70 clinical research studies conducted by Headspace’s academic partners.
- Examples include Harvard, Stanford, Carnegie-Mellon, USC Keck School of Medicine, UK’s National Health Service (NHS), Kaiser Permanente, University of California system/UCSF